Required documents in the enrolment procedure
|Full-time Bachelor studies (1st cycle) and long-cycle studies||Full-time Master studies (2nd cycle)|
|Application for admission to studies from the DreamApply system|
|The NCU certified copy of the certificate of completing secondary education in the country of origin entitling the candidate to undertake university level education. The Certificate must be affixed with apostille or legalized and recognized as equivalent to the relevant Polish secondary school-leaving certificate (through nostrification or based on international contracts; the original must be shown for inspection).||The NCU certified copy of the diploma with a full list of grades obtained during the course of study, entitling to continue university studies in the country in which the diploma was issued. The Diploma must be affixed with apostille or legalized and recognised as equivalent to the relevant Polish diploma of completing first cycle studies (through nostrification or based on international contracts; the original must be shown for inspection).|
|Certificate of proficiency in Polish/English language (at B1 level if studies are conducted in Polish and at B2 level if studies are conducted in English).|
More details: www.umk.pl/en/admissions
Study programmes in English in the academic year 2019/2020
First-cycle studies – Bachelor’s degree
Second-cycle studies – Master’s degree
East and Central European Studies
Global Change Biology
1. Create an account in DreamApply. Apply for a programme.
2. Provide your data and upload scans of documents mentioned below in your personal DreamApply account. After all required documents are uploaded, submit the application.
3. Pay admission fee (85 PLN or 150 PLN) to NCU bank account.
4. Wait for any comments from the Department of International Cooperation. If the documentation is complete and admission fee is paid, your application will be reviewed by the Faculty.
5. If necessary, the Faculty will ask you to come for an interview or practical exam.
6. Deadline for admission is 1 August 2019. Announcing the list of accepted candidates will be announced 14 August 2019 on this website. After you are accepted, pay the tuition fee for the winter semester immediately. Then you will receive an invitation for VISA purposes.